- Result oriented, decisive and practical about what is required to make things happen.
- Highly developed motivational skills and the ability to inspire others. Good presence, effective communicator, comfortable in dealing with all constituencies inside and outside the organisation.
- Perseverance, the ability to bring projects to fruition.
- Engineering Academy – Rijswijk - faculty Mechanical Engineering. Obtained bachelor degree - 2002
- Secondary school HAVO, Rijnlands Lyceum - Oegstgeest - 1998
- PRINCE 2 – Project Management – Okt 2013
- VCA for operational management – Mrc 2012
- Royal IHC - Management School – Nov 2011
- Tias Nimbas – International Contracting – Mrc 2010
- Krauthammer – Leadership Development Program – Feb 2009
- Stichting Communicatie – Psychology of Influence - Mrc 2008
- Various offshore and safety related courses – 2006 – 2013